June was a bang-up month for sure! The June Sew it Chic collected 25 beautiful entries and inspired me so much! First of all, did you all check out Margot’s off the shoulder dress? It is simply lovely and wearable and easy to sew – luckily she practically invited us all to copy her in her blog post because I’m pretty sure that is exactly what I’ll be doing! Let’s see how many off the shoulder dresses we get linked up in this July link up, shall we?
I was also deeply in love with Pauline’s J Crew knock-off with the little ruffled sleeves. She makes such amazing things from ready-to-wear inspiration, go check out every page of her blog Sew U Think U Can. I love the style of J Crew, so this one is irresistible to me. Add it to the list!
I may spend the entire month of July copying my favorite looks from the link-up. Thanks, guys, like I need more projects lined up on my sewing table! But really, the link ups are so inspirational and I adore seeing and commenting on every one of them. Keep ’em coming. What will you dazzle us with in July?
And now for the brand new link-up…but first, a few rules:
- Women’s garments only
- Made or blogged in the past month only – to avoid reposts.
- The party is open about a month, until the last day of that month.
- You don’t have to blog to join in! Link up your Pattern Review, your Kollabora project or even an Instagram pic. I know there are so many lovely things made that we never see because not everyone blogs. I have one person who emails me the pictures so I can get them up here.
Optional additional ideas:
- If you are on a blogging platform that supports links, please link back to http://www.grayallday.com by using the Sew it Chic button in the sidebar, or just a simple mention in the text of your post. That way more people will find the party!
- Look around and share a comment or 2 with a neighbor. I love blog comments so much!. They are encouraging and build community.
[inlinkz_linkup id=645714 mode=1]