Some busy weeks are here for me, and so I have decided to put a pause on the Sew it Chic series for a short while. I hope by next week I’ll be able to share some news and you’ll understand why things are going to be crazy around here for the rest of the summer. This news also means less sewing this summer….wah! But it should be great in the long run!
I had the pleasure of being the Featured Maker over on Kollabora.com this week. You can read my interview here. To coincide with the feature, the ladies at Kollabora asked if I would like to put my patterns on sale on their site. Of course I said yes, that sounds great. So Monday I marked down my patterns from their original $6.95 to $5.50 for the sale. But the sale actually started on Tuesday, and so they didn’t know I had already taken a markdown and marked them down another 20% to $4.40! So, what I’m saying is, if you’d like to try out one of my patterns, they are marked down 40% over on Kollabora so get ’em while they’re hot (until June 30th)! I love a sale!
Here are the informal rules for the link up party:
- Women’s garments only
- Made or blogged in the past week only – to avoid reposts.
- The party is open for a week, until next Friday.
- You don’t have to blog to join in! Link up your Pattern Review, your Kollabora project or even an Instagram pic. I know there are so many lovely things made that we never see because not everyone is crazy enough to blog. I also have one person who emails me the pictures so I can get them up here.
Optional additional ideas:
- If you are on a blogging platform that supports links, please link back to http://www.grayallday.com by using the Sew it Chic in a Week button in the sidebar, or just a simple mention in the text of your post. That way more people will find the party!
- Look around and share a comment or 2 with a neighbor. I don’t mind admitting that I savor blog comments as much as a new manicure. They are encouraging and build community.
[inlinkz_linkup id=539655 mode=1]